Search the forum,

Discuss EP3002 no heating but hot water fine in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

finchy01

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all. I've not needed to post on here for a while but it's silly season again and one of my first breakdowns has me scratching my head a bit.

EP2002 blown as was the pump which had started leaking.

Replaced both, pump now runs when heating demand is present but it doesn't warm up.

It's a gravity system with pumped heating and hot water is fine. Looking g briefly when I changed the programmer the wiring didn't need to be changed. Have I missed a seitch/button/setting for pumped heating/gravity hot water or not? I'm assuming it might be an air lock but because it's a crap ups3 I cant bleed the pump to check it's not just air in the pump.

I'm going back tomorrow to have a look but any pointers would be good.

So long as you have correct replacement clock there will be a dip switch on the back to make it gravity or fully pumped
Thank you. I thought the same as the old one had that but I didn't see one on the new version. I might have missed it though so will take another look later.

Reply to EP3002 no heating but hot water fine in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock