Search the forum,

Discuss Enquire About Sponsorship Information - What's allowed without sponsorship? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Last edited:

Reply to Enquire About Sponsorship Information - What's allowed without sponsorship? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler modulates (presumably) and stays running for very long periods (many hours) but the circulating water is only luke warm (about 35 degrees) Any heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock