Search the forum,

Discuss Enna wall hung basin manufacturer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me who makes this, l need to find the support brackets for it
Its 650 x 450 and l don't want to rely on rear fixings alone in a wet room
Retailers next to dumb.......
It has channels and apertures for the usual rails and post cast in the underside
If not, any suggestions for hidden supports
Open timber stud wall now prior to Hardie board etc
Thanks

Has it not come with holes for Fischer fixings?
if it has, install noggins @ 800mm to centre, from floor.

Last edited:
Hi Chalked
Yes it has the usual holes in the rear, but it is a chunky piece of china, and when filled l believe it will need some supporting brackets too, like these for proprietary make basins.....
.discountedheating.co.uk/wall-fixing-kits-and-brackets
I would like to contact the manufacturers but the retailer is being less than helpful, almost masonic with that info. just wondered if anybody else had used these Enna basins
The rear side of the basin is 32mm thick, so the usual staggered brackets won't even fit.
I intend to beef up the studs with noggins and probably two sheets of ply with 50 x 50 between glued and screwed, but it still relies on the end wall alone and will without doubt end up being sat on in the wet room. Wanted to include a metal section through both the above sat in the channel provided and then use the rear holes to keep it tight to the wall.
All advice appreciated

Found it on VP & Betterbathrooms.com but can`t get any pictures of the underneath to post.

That's the one, the client bought it from one of them, no use in tech advice, despite me telling them l have fitted sanitaryware for over forty years he kept telling me to use "small basin fixings from Wickes!!!!"
They were listed on Wren bathrooms on the net, with a pdf. Betterbathrooms say they bought out Wren and all their stock - shame they had no Enna wall mount brackets.
That company have no idea what a wall mounted basin bracket is for gods sake.
If all else fails may have to cobble one up, but it is a fancy wet room, lots spent on an extension and l don't want it let down by a support bracket being visible under the sleek basin - but rather that then this be the first one have fitted that falls off!

Last edited:
At that price I'd be tempted to knock something similar up out of unistrut......regards Turnpin:D

Cheers Tom
I had considered one of these, but as you say left lung as a deposit......and it is still only supported by the back fixing, a long cantilever loading on that.
Will keep looking.

Thanks Turnpin
I reckon that's what l will end up doing
No problem getting a good loadbearing for the unistrut through the stud, just don't want it visible under the basin or any cut ends to rust - as they will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Enna wall hung basin manufacturer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, First post (be gentle!) I joined looking for advice and hope someone can help! I’m looking to get a wall hung toilet but have a couple of issuers. The wall is breeze block (3 inch thick) then a cavity before the external wall. The cavity is about 4-6 inches in size from what I can tell...
Replies
Views
L
Hi there, I was wondering if someone on the forum could help me: Our Wall-Hanging Basin in the bathroom needs support since it is gradually coming away from the wall causing it not to drain quickly enough to avoid scum build up. I have been doing quite a lot of research to try to find a...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock