Search the forum,

Discuss Electronic Pressure Gauges in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

spike.gb

Gas Engineer
My old trusty Testo 510 gauge has nearly bitten the dust. Which electronic pressure gauge would you guys recommend as a replacement?

Reply to Electronic Pressure Gauges in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
S
    • Optimistic
Hi folks we have a 5 year old Atag boiler under guarantee and the water pressure gauge has stopped working. Used the eco button for 6 seconds etc then A6 using plus button and reading is fine of pressure. Just a faulty small round gauge stuck at zero Phoned Atag told this part is not covered...
Replies
Views
I have a SIP space heater and fitted a new matching spec oil nozzle as part of a service on it. I wanted to check the pump pressure with the new nozzle and its difficult to be sure what port to connect to. And that these pumps are definitely adjustable! I turned an Allen screw which is not...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water from heating system as I could. Only one leg (3 legs downstairs) had valve which allowed me to flush water from radiators upstars, all of them. Only 3...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock