Search the forum,

Discuss Electrical trunking/conduit brackets? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Having a brain fade, I had a boxful and now I can't find them anywhere. Seen, bought or used these.? Used for extra trunking support, no not my pants.

IMG_0422.JPG

What size 25mm ?

I would have said top hat bracket as Shaun above but the drawing is a top hat bracket with only 1 fixing. Never seen

Me neither, I got them from a commercial factory sparky that did some work for me ages ago and they've been quite useful to have over the years especially if you want to secure some trunking in a corner say,

Me neither, I got them from a commercial factory sparky that did some work for me ages ago and they've been quite useful to have over the years especially if you want to secure some trunking in a corner say,

were they coated eg red / orange or white

Micc cable clips

Closest I could find, just not very pretty.

Normally just screw through the trunking

Reply to Electrical trunking/conduit brackets? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler modulates (presumably) and stays running for very long periods (many hours) but the circulating water is only luke warm (about 35 degrees) Any heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock