Search the forum,

Discuss Electrical connection grants system external 26/35 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys,
I've removed a internal oil boiler that has a fused spur pump and a fused spur power to boiler.
If it's not striaght forward I'll get a sparky. But if it is I'll do it with the help of you guys.

You need one cable for power to boiler and pump because both will operate together.
Also as new boiler is external it needs power for frost stat. Extra live wire (permanent live, but obviously from fused source from supply in house).
Grant external boiler has this built in and the manual will have the details of boiler wiring.

Rest of wiring - zone valves, etc, will be another issue

Reply to Electrical connection grants system external 26/35 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go out because of no flow. I thought it was the programmer blown because if it wasn’t calling for heat or hot water it doesn’t trip the electric,but as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
hi all , had a strange one this morning, boiler just went off ,dead no lights nothing. checked electric no power cuts everything else on in house, tools out then first checked power to spur , on, checked power from spur, on , switched off at spur removed cover to boiler (intergas 24/28) ,pulled...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock