From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Electric & Electrical | Tools used when retiring domestic property. in the Talk Electrician Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Electric News

Official Sponsor
Good Morning. Can anyone tell me what tools would be used when cutting channels into plaster when rewiring an occupied home?

House has solid walls, not plaster board and electricians used jackhammers to channel out, without extraction. I know rewiring is messy but the house was like a building site.

Is this usual practice? I have been told that electricions have cutting tools and use extraction and have had a previous house rewired (solid walls) and can’t remember this level of mess.

thank you.

Click Tools used when retiring domestic property. to continue reading this thread.

This content has been posted from our Electrical Advice website. You're welcome to reply to the question or post your own question, whether DIY or professional.

Reply to Electric & Electrical | Tools used when retiring domestic property. in the Talk Electrician Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares