From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Electric & Electrical | I would like an opinion on two things I am concerned about. in the Talk Electrician Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Electric News

Official Sponsor
Hi,
I would like an opinion on two things I am concerned about.

Background.
-----------
I have done some work for a church that has bought a derelict farm. They demolished some of the derelict buildings and put up wood structures on the same footprint in 2012. The builders produced no test cert's and appear to have used the flash bang method of initial testing.
At the meter for the site, there is currently a single phase 100A fuse to feed the whole site (although there is a 3 phase cable buried and in place for when the church want to utilise it). This 100A supply is split by a Henley block and supplies 3 boards (Via Switched Fuses) in 3 buildings. The sub board I have concerns about is in a 2 room Church/Barn in the centre of the complex (the big room can seat 80 people but was outgrown in a couple of years).

My concerns.
------------
1) The board is a 100A plastic RCBO board, and circuits run from this board supply power for 4, 9A space heaters for two tent, 3, 8A...

I would like an opinion on two things I am concerned about.

Click I would like an opinion on two things I am concerned about. to continue reading this thread.

This content has been posted from our Electrical Advice website. You're welcome to reply to the question or post your own question, whether DIY or professional.

Shower Power Booster | PlumbersForums.net Official Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Electric & Electrical | I would like an opinion on two things I am concerned about. in the Talk Electrician Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Test4Less - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums