From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Electric & Electrical | Brother PTE550W & ETouch Editor 5.2 - Attribute names not showing in transferred label editting window on E550W. in the Talk Electrician Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Electric News

Official Sponsor
Just had a bash at duplicting a PAT label so i can store it on the machine (for some god awful reason whoever they hired to make thier Cable Label Tool app didn't add in a feature to save transferred labels to the machine which is a ball ache.

I've created my label, added all the fields i need and pretty images and have made sure that each and every element has an object name (Properties -> Expanded -> Object Name) and Attribute ID (even though most of those listed don't relate to my label at all but i disgress).

I transferred the label to the name no issue and indeed the machine allowed me to view the file. When i try and edit the template on the machine however via the Edit (Not Saved) option presented on the printer I am then met with a list of blanks - On closer inspection these blanks are indeed the content elements of the label BUT for whatever reason it is opting not to give me either the Object Name or Attribute ID to tell me exactly what field is it I'm messing with...

Brother PTE550W & ETouch Editor 5.2 - Attribute names not showing in transferred label editting window on E550W.

Click Brother PTE550W & ETouch Editor 5.2 - Attribute names not showing in transferred label editting window on E550W. to continue reading this thread.

This content has been posted from our Electrical Advice website. You're welcome to reply to the question or post your own question, whether DIY or professional.

Reply to Electric & Electrical | Brother PTE550W & ETouch Editor 5.2 - Attribute names not showing in transferred label editting window on E550W. in the Talk Electrician Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares