Search the forum,

Discuss Electric Boiler or Rointe type stand alone radiators in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I am renovating a 2 bedroom flat that currently has no central heating and will rent out. Looking to the future I understand electric is best option but confused as to whether I should go with a combi boiler and hot water radiators or Rointe stand alone electric radiators? I cannot find an independent source of comparison. Hope you can help.

I would go electric rads for heating and a direct electric cylinder for hot water

30 gal type if only a shower or yes 60 if there’s a bath

Reply to Electric Boiler or Rointe type stand alone radiators in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on the other side I noticed a blank top with no valve or peg sticking out that allows you to turn on or off (see pictures). I checked the other rads in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a two bedroomed flat that I rent which I am going to completely renovate. I have pretty much decided on electric radiators but not sure how to heat the water. Seems like instant water has problems with filling a bath and so will probably need a hot water cylinder. Should I be heating...
Replies
Views
Hi - we have had new radiators fitted about 6 months ago ("DuraTherm Horizontal Double Flat Panel Designer Radiator" from plumbworld - sorry, this site won't allow me to include a link to the site). Every radiator in the house was swapped for one of these apart from an older one in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water cylinder on first floor with two motorised valves and stat. I want to replace the boiler with minimal cost and max efficiency so thinking of replacing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We have recently moved to the UK, so really don't know much about gas central heating and boilers over here etc. So this is probably a very basic question but I just don't know! We are moving to a house later this month. It has a "wall-mounted gas-fired boiler for domestic hot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock