Search the forum,

Discuss Ecodan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eaton

Never seen one as refuse to go and pay for more courses, got one to look at tommorrow, using around 33kw of electric a day, which is surely not right, sounds like a right **** job, anyone have any specifics to look out for on these or settings that are usually an issue

firstly make sure its not an old ecobang and has been missed in the recall, sounds like it is definately being asked to work too damned hard, its hardly cold at the moment and should only be just ticking over at the moment, probably some muppet has got it on a 500L domestic hot water cylinder!!!!! anyway if it cant be fixed with a lumphammer it must be an electrical problem!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ecodan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
This is regarding the hot water, but I didn't have a clue where else to post it. We live in a 22 year old Barratt house, we have lived here since new. The start of last year, we had to have our hot water cylinder replaced as it started leaking (closed system). Because it was a different make...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the central heating but not for hot water and sometimes the other way round, so it's probably just luck as to when it does decide to work[?]. When there's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock