Search the forum,

Discuss Easy Question: BAR Pressure issues.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aquaboy

Newbie Simple Question - BAR Pressure

Hi,

I have a very simple question.

I can't turn my Radiator Thermostat on my Boiler above 2, otherwise my BAR Pressure needle goes into the Red.
How do I correct this? My own theory is too release some water out of the Radiators. Just want to check with you guys. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0715.jpg

Hi,

I have an issues with the BAR Pressure of my Radiators....

I have too top the water up about 4 times a year, probably only half a cup full in total.

Anyway, for this winter I've had the Radiator Thermostat set to 2 because any higher and the BAR needle goes into the Red.
This means the Radiators are luke warm.

Today, I drained some water from the Radiators, and manage to get the Radiator Thermostat to 6, the BAR Pressure needle was just outside the Red and the Radiators where very hot. But when I turned of the heating, the BAR Pressure dropped and I got a warning light and I had to top the water up again.
IMG_0715.jpg

Help and Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Not a fault you can fix yourself.

You need a gsr in.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

[DLMURL="http://www.co-gassafety.co.uk/deaths.html"]CO Gas Safety[/DLMURL]

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy Question: BAR Pressure issues.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock