Search the forum,

Discuss easier then I thought in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

Well I got my service kit for my super fire 2 today.
after opening the packet and emptying what seemed to be a million parts.
It was pretty straight forward.
iv now got a shinny super fire 2 And a bag of old spare parts now all i have to do is sort out my super fire looked at the old parts and think mite fit the super fire??
win win if all gos well

Just hope the super fire 2 will hold its own for a long time to come.

PTFE lock tite paste wd40 the lot no worrys there me old cocker

Finished

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 158
Was this free or did it cost you if so how much.....regards turnpin:smilewinkgrin:

Mine was easier, I gave it to the Rothenberger rep, 10 minutes later he returned it all serviced :)

Didn't cost me anything either.

Was this free or did it cost you if so how much.....regards turnpin:smilewinkgrin:
Hi ternpin it was free after id emailed them about my supper fire 2 they send a kit out but i did take its time and i had to send more then one email an call them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to easier then I thought in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its looking more and more likely I'm doomed . The part is the door extrusion seal 87161031280. I have sold my house STC and this has just happened , so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its looking more and more likely I'm doomed . The part is the door extrusion seal 87161031280. I have sold my house STC and this has just happened , so...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock