Search the forum,

Discuss E133 best price engineer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Any recommendation where i can find cheapest engineer to fix the E133 error? Looking in Manchester area

On that one pal , its could be a right can of worms , it can be all sorts , consider a fixed price repair from baxi , it could work out cheaper . I doubt if you would get a quote of a gas engineer to fix that , I would nt .

On that one pal , its could be a right can of worms , it can be all sorts , consider a fixed price repair from baxi , it could work out cheaper . I doubt if you would get a quote of a gas engineer to fix that , I would nt .

Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going

Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going

I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error

I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error

Ask around friends/family if they know anyone. Or just have a look on Facebook/google and have a read through the reviews.

Reply to E133 best price engineer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock