Discuss E133 best price engineer? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Reaction score
Any recommendation where i can find cheapest engineer to fix the E133 error? Looking in Manchester area

Test4Less - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

townfanjon

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
On that one pal , its could be a right can of worms , it can be all sorts , consider a fixed price repair from baxi , it could work out cheaper . I doubt if you would get a quote of a gas engineer to fix that , I would nt .

S.P.S.

Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Do you mean looking to find a good gas engineer?

You might have more luck that way..

Scott_1979

Gas Engineer
Reaction score
On that one pal , its could be a right can of worms , it can be all sorts , consider a fixed price repair from baxi , it could work out cheaper . I doubt if you would get a quote of a gas engineer to fix that , I would nt .
Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going

OP
M
Reaction score
Depends on the model as long a short it’s not a GA I wouldn’t get Baxi out for anything other than a heat exchanger.

E133 can be some of the easiest fixes going
I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error

Scott_1979

Gas Engineer
Reaction score
I have Main Combi 25 Eco Elite, usually it stop heating at night, i have noticed that the boiler tries 3 times to ignite (at least thats what it feels like) and then after 3rd attempt error
Ask around friends/family if they know anyone. Or just have a look on Facebook/google and have a read through the reviews.

Reply to E133 best price engineer? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor

Top Bottom