Search the forum,

Discuss duravit metro leaking adn running in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Duravit Metro ultra low flush toilet, 22nd floor of condo, 4 cases of massive leaks in middle of night causing damage to units 4 floors down, Flapper was replaced twice previously, when leaks occur there is no usage of toilet within hours and hours. toilet would run for days and then stop and then run and then stop randomly. neighbor below has bad ceiling stains as well. toilet always appears to be clog free and no signs of clogs visibly

Are ther any know issues with this duravit 1.28 ultra low flush metro toilet

Reply to duravit metro leaking adn running in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hi I must I think have a leak but can only hear it, it started a few weeks ago as a drip and now progressing with slow water flow gradually more pronounced. It's in a back kitchen cupboard where the gas system boiler is and a 250-litre indirect tank for hot water and one of those diaphragm...
Replies
Views
Hello, Not strictly plumbing, but need your advice nonetheless as I'm out of ideas. We have recently moved into newly renovated apartment (victorian house converted into flats) with new individual smart meters under the pavement. According to the meter our monthly usage is about 20-25 m3 of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Three days backs, the pipes in my flat next to the hot water tank banged violently for a few seconds (water hammer?). Since then, the water in the pipes is creating a whooshing sound that comes for a brief period when the toilet is flushed or tap is used. In addition, the cold water...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Kingspan Tribune XE (TXN210) indirect unvented cylinder in my property (installed in 2020, in a new build property) and I am trying to understand what I originally suspected was a leak from the HW system. My cylinder is heated twice a day on 2 x 30 minute cycles, this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock