Search the forum,

Discuss Duo-Tec hot water issues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Called to repair Baxi Duo-Tec Combi no hot water? Replaced plate heat exchanger blocked solid replaced change over cartridge and DHW sensor still the same issue Boiler comes on reaches 43-45* then shuts down then reignites and then same again? I took the inner door panel off while the hot tap was running the boiler fired up and stayed on the hot water reached temperature? When refitting the inner door the water temperature dropped back down to the 43-45* and kept recycling? Cleaned the Venturi the sensing tube checked the vertical flue for blockages it’s clear put everything back together still the same problem? Central heating working ok just issues with hot water. Just so stumped!!!!!!
Any advise welcome.

If it works with the inner door panel off, I’d be looking in that area, such as the air intake.

Reply to Duo-Tec hot water issues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock