Search the forum,

Discuss dunsley neutraliser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there everyone
has anyone out there had experience with a dunsley neutralizer?
i got called out to a fairly large house with a wood burner and a heat only gas boiler, both going into the neutralizer at the cylinder. each boiler seems to have a pump on the return.
the fill goes into the wood burner which i thought was strange.
anyway the initial problem was that there was no heat in the rads in the extension.
all the pipework that i can see is in 15 so thats not great. after balancing i have got heat in there but nothing spectacular.
just wondering if the neutralizer could have anything to do with it and also, why does the cold feed go all the way to the wood burner.
any advice please?
cheers and happy new year!

If its genuine and you're still stuck after reading the instructions, give them a bell and they may be able to advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dunsley neutraliser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Baxi boilers (with HAGC03 BX01 motherboard) have a parameter, named "Ignition delay (for HO)". It is the Parameter 74. My question is that what mean it exactly? I search a parameter that same like vaillant"Max. anti-cycl. time: Heating" mean:
Replies
Views
C
My parents house has a wood burning stove that is also connected to the central heating ( they have radiators and used to have an old boiler which they took out and replaced with the wood burner ) so the wood burner can also heat water which can then be pumped round the rads and works fine when...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to connect to the heating system, So while the wood burning on during winter months it will stop the heat pump for working hard Or not all all . My...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to pipe up Rayburn to an R type neutraliser (and alter pipework to connect existing oil boiler). Job in SG8 OQE. The job is fairly straightforward with reasonable access for pipework in roof void. Cylinder might need raising on a platform which I will build (I'm a chippy)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock