Search the forum,

Discuss Dropped Zone from Heatmiser UH8-RF in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Heatmiser UH8-RF controlling my underfloor heating, connected to the NeoHub with three zones with NeoStat v1 thermostats.

This is about 3 years old now and when setup everything was installed worked fine. All the main current functions work - I can control the UFH with the app and it works.

I rarely use one of the zones (utility room) but wanted to start using it but can't get it to work.

I've factory reset the utility room NeoStat and re-paired it in the app. The app pairs fine and the wireless/mesh indicator is lit. Everything looks fine and I'm able to control in the app and it shows on the NeoStat.

The problem is that the actions I take in the app or on the NeoStat isn't having any effect on the UFH. The zone light on the UH8-RF isn't lighting up and the zone is not coming on.

I've read the manuals for the UH8-RF, NeoHub and NeoStats and can't actually see how the actual assignment of NeoStats to physical zones takes place.

Any ideas?

Hi,
After factory reset you need to pair your wirless Neo stat to a Uh8Rf.
Have a look in to Neo Stat manual for instruction how to connect thermostat to Uf8 Rf.

Hi,
After factory reset you need to pair your wirless Neo stat to a Uh8Rf.
Have a look in to Neo Stat manual for instruction how to connect thermostat to Uf8 Rf.
Thanks. I have factory reset and the NeoStat pairs with the UH8-RF (or claims to). When I trigger the NeoStat in person or via the app nothing happens on the UH8-RF - no lights or anything different.

How do I assign the NeoStat to a particular zone as they are just numbers in the wiring.

Reply to Dropped Zone from Heatmiser UH8-RF in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock