Search the forum,

Discuss dripping through tundish all the time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody identify why cold water dripping through tundish all the time? My plumber told me the cold water expansion vessels installed wrongly. Please check the photos.
My plumber advise me to connect cold water expansion vessels on the bottom of pressure reducing valve. Please give me your valuable advise.

[DLMURL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHM5Ox9Ixg[/DLMURL]

Attachments

• 20151104_183651.jpg
    20151104_183651.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20151104_183730a.jpg
    20151104_183730a.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
for a start you cant touch anything regarding an unvented cylinder and guess your plumbers not g3 reg best to get a g3 heating eng in

Good advice from Shaun. Dangerous things to mess about with. Who installed it

just needs someone who knows what they are about to check it is installed correctly, if it is they can then find and replace the faulty item causing the leak.

How old is your house?
You should have a certificate from gas safe for the boiler, this should have the cylinder notification on it too.
Get in touch with the installers and get the, to cone back and correct the fault.

Get a g3 in to look at it as previously advised. Although 3 years in I would say it's a safe bet you've never had it serviced.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dripping through tundish all the time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock