Search the forum,

Discuss Drain line for house on piers in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Should I start with trunk line first then work out from it?
Gonna b 4" with 2" vents

Yes or your highest point / difficult section

Reply to Drain line for house on piers in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection proper? I wonder if the Y connector should have a 2 inch opening to accept the 2 inch drain line to make this a proper transition.
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
I had a potential leak in the island kitchen drain, but it's no longer an issue after using an auger through the clean-out pipe. The water seemed to be coming out from the base of the pipe. I've removed a section of drywall for inspection purposes. After filling both sinks with water and...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house for almost 10 years, no issues. Have 2 bathrooms, 2 loos that all go to a large underground soakaway, I believe. I can only see one soil vent pipe...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock