Search the forum,

Discuss Dorset pumber needed to resolve DW waste pipe issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full details of the issue can be found here

...but to summarise, the house I'm in has a waste pipe that's being fed into a down-pipe which then leads to a soak-away, this needs re-routing to a foul waste pipe.

Please send a DM if you're Dorset-based and can come and take a look and provide a quote. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dorset pumber needed to resolve DW waste pipe issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I found this forum quite by chance this afternoon whilst looking for an answer to a plumbing question that I have following a rebuild of an annexe at our house. The annexe has a small ensuite containing a shower, washand basin and WC. The builder completed the work just prior to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Our flat has communal heating and our thermostat is set so low so the heating should never be coming on. However over the last 10 months or so we've noticed the pipes under the floor, particularly in the bathroom, which are under the concrete floor and tiles, have become incredibly...
Replies
Views
Hello there! I hope your weekend has started well. TL/DR: Should I replace 90-degree bend with a smaller type to increase the fall from the shower tray? I am replacing a bathtub with a 1500 X 800 Sonas shower tray which I will place on 4-inch blocks, probably with some 18mm marine ply on top...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his wife and his 6 year-old daughter now live). It then joins our soil pipe and goes on to the main sewer. They are both 3-storey 5-bedroomed terraced...
Replies
Views
Been researching as much as I can and think have a good gist about recommended waste pipe sizes, types of bends etc so now just looking to fit the most efficient system (but also looking to minimise drilling through stone work). Essentially the old setup had the shower and bath running...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock