• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Dorset based - looking for experience (unpaid/free) as plumber's mate/trainee in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Hope you are all well.

My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after August. I'm also in the process of getting my CSCS card as well. I've completed my practical training in centre but I understand that there is so much more to learn out in the real world.

Am friendly, hard-working, passionate about getting into the trade and really want to become a qualified plumbing and heating engineer in the future. I have a lot of my own tools and transport, and would really appreciate any opportunity for any work experience or to become a Plumber's Mate/Trainee. Even a day or a few days a week, perhaps a month or so of experience would be incredibly beneficial - I wouldn't expect to be paid anything at all, as my focus is on learning and gaining experience for now. I am a quick learner and would look to provide as much support as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact me as I am immediately available to start and would be very grateful for any opportunities that there are out there.

Many thanks for reading,
Henry

Reply to Dorset based - looking for experience (unpaid/free) as plumber's mate/trainee in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net