Search the forum,

Discuss Don't you just love them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was called by a customer yesterday saying her grand daughters boiler was making a funny noise. She said you serviced it in January. Then she said "she said she could smell had 2 weeks ago" I said she should have called emergency services. I said can she still smell the gas she said no??

I went today to check. Nothing wrong with boiler, grand daughter said she hadn't smelt gas.

Did I mention the grand mother rang at 6pm.
The grand daughter said the boiler is Making a hissy noise and the radiator makes a funny noise. Hissy noise I hear you ask.

I won't go on any more you all must be getting a bit bored.

Underground leak on main. Egg on face for customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Don't you just love them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a shower when she noticed this horrendous noise. Can anybody shed any light on it ? She has BG cover but before calling them I thought I’d post here...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Neighbours complained to their landlord about the habitual drilling and grinding noises due to "building noise" at my house and he contacted me. Very polite as usual, unlike my neighbours who have been blanking me (and who also blanked my mother when she saw them out the front and wished them...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would cause an intermittent gas leak around a boiler? In the evenings there is a strong smell of gas coming from the boiler. I got a gas sniffer from Screwfix and it detects gas in the kitchen and squeals when near the boiler. A plumber inspected the boiler, in total they...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock