Search the forum,

Discuss Domestic plumber Stevenage area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several jobs (slight preference for gas safe as I will need my boiler serviced soon)

current jobs:
Replace ballcock in heating feeder tank
Replace (or remove) bypass valve on y plan
Estimate for fitting metal filter if possible to fit one in cupboard and fill with
Estimate for fitting remote cut off valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic plumber Stevenage area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and pedestal. Run new hot and cold pipes to wash basin. Fit new waste pipe from wash basin to drain. Fix new radiator Run flow and return pipes along...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock