Search the forum,

Discuss Domestic Gas Trainer wanted in West Sussex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECK

We are currently looking for a Domestic Gas Trainer to work on an Ad hoc basis in the west Sussex area, currently must hold the CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 and CKR1, please message me if this is of interest to you and I can give you more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic Gas Trainer wanted in West Sussex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices charged. So I was wondering what roughly everyone charges as a day rate around Birmingham/West Midlands Experience over 15 years, gas and plumbing...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Growing plumbing & heating company based near maidstone in kent, looking for reliable and experienced gas safe heating engineer & plumber/heating engineer. van, uniform, PAYE & pension provided plumber 30-32k per annum - mon-fri gas engineer 38-40k per annum - mon-fri send me a message if...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are designing and building cooking gas bottles with electronics controlled valves. These are for kids camping chalets. Its purely a safety feature because its kids. As you can tell, there is no big market for this product, its just to get these kids out camping. System description: So...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock