Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone recognise this WC lid, how do you remove it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am trying to remove this WC lid, thought I could just push in the lugs and lift off the seat. (It is top fixing as you cannot get access underneath)
I need to remove the seat in order to tighten the connections as the seat is loose.

Anyone any ideas please

Paul

20171011_135520.jpg

Hi there. Just to let you know that the picture is a toilet seat and not the WC lid. Do the white parts inside the chrome parts turn or move at all?

Sometimes you can remove just the toilet seat by pushing the white things inside the chrome part and then you can lift the toilet seat. Once that done you could do as explained above lift the chrome plates and there should be a screw to ooosen the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone recognise this WC lid, how do you remove it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock