• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net (formerly UKPlumbersForums.co.uk). Please login with your usual username and password. Or register for free if you haven't already done so.

Discuss Does anyone recognise this shower door runner? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Twotanks

Reaction score
Have contacted quite a few online shower spares shops and they say they don't have this. Its plastic and broke in two and I've glued it together for the photo. Don't know the name of the shower door. There are two of these at the top and two at the bottom. I would replace them all if I can't find a single replacement. The hole in the glass is approx 15mm. The grooved wheel is approx 23mm

Thanks in advance for any help.

IMG_8142(1).JPG IMG_8140(1).JPG

Riley

S. Mod
Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Without a make and the model of the shower enclosure you are probably going to struggle my friend

rpm

Trusted
Plumber
Reaction score
Loads on fleabay, just a question of matching what you have.

YorkshireDave

Plumber
Reaction score
As RPM says there's a website that does squillions of them. Never failed yet. Just have to measure correctly and something will suit. I also recall, but I've slept since, a 'universal' type. Google!

OP
T

Twotanks

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies and help. I had contacted Showerparts previously and supplied them with the photo and details and they said they hadn't anything similar. I'll buy those parts and see if they will do or can be modified.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Top Bottom