Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know what replaced the Salamander PL 50 TWIN pump please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark D

Does anyone know what replaced the Salamander PL 50 TWIN pump please?

The new salamder should eg ct50 with two pipework mods

Reply to Does anyone know what replaced the Salamander PL 50 TWIN pump please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
plumber purchased and installed a salamander shower pump, pump has stopped working after being used for just less than 6 months. Plumber has replaced with a new pump and is charging me for the new pump and says I need to deal with warranty after the event. I have no receipt as I did not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a standard gravitational system at home and a Salamander pump CT force 30pt is part of the hot water system for the 2nd floor. For the last three months, the pump didn't work well and wasn't starting to generate pressure each time we opened the taps/shower handle. At the...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and has been a chaotic experience to get it replaced. So, I'm thinking about a backup plan for when/if the new pump breaks. The tank is so small it fills up...
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily & then just unscrew to replace with a different one ?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock