Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know what make of Shower Waste this is please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IdeasMan

Hi there - I need to replace a shower waste cover for my shower tray and can't find it anywhere - it's a plastic round 'chrome look' cover 113mm in diameter and the tray is ceramic. Please see the image attached. If you could identify this I would be so grateful. Many thanks, Sheridan

Attachments

• Shed's shower waste challenge.jpg
    Shed's shower waste challenge.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 42
Hi i have seen these being sold by PTS they are flat waste outlet covers how much they are i don't know but certainly try looking online

Thanks Henn - when you say 'Flat Outlet Covers' - the actual cover I have for the waste is slightly domed... I've searched online but they don't have an online shop... Will call them tomorrow. Thanks, Shed

yes they do appear to be slightly domed, if you type in flat outlet covers into google it will bring up ideal standards ones which you could see if that suits.

try this its the very last item and looks similar to what you are after...

[DLMURL="http://www.thefind.co.uk/hardware/info-waste-outlet"]Waste outlet - Shop UK sales & prices at TheFind UK[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Henno - I'll give them a go... your help is hugely appreciated. Sheridan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know what make of Shower Waste this is please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock