Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know this brand of Unvented Cylinder? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know the evocyl, but the OSO cylinders are, in my opinion, well made. They aren't cheap.

Please use your first thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know this brand of Unvented Cylinder? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being installed and will install a new cylinder at the same time. Our installer is recommending a UK Cylinders ProLite Air twin coil solar indirect unvented cylinder 300ltr. According to specs the standing heat loss is 1.80 kWh/24h which seems pretty decent...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, I have a new unvented system with a horizontal 210L Joule hot water cylinder. The cylinder has been vibrating badly which you can hear throughout the upstairs (it's in the loft). The manufacturers have stated that there is too much flow going into the cylinder, and that the gas...
Replies
Views
I have come to my decision I might as well do my G3, even if only for maintenance jobs. Question I have is WHY we are fitting so many of these unvented cylinders i.e. 27 gallons /117l size or above (I'm not disputing the need for 10l unvented 'cylinders'). They 'need' annual servicing by a G3...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock