Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone have experience with Training providers? Need help in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I would like to know what is (if there is)the best way of gaining gas training and qualification without causing too much disruption and time out of my own business(time is money).

Be really careful with online companies, there's some right scammers out there.
Always get the training centre's registration number and check it with City and Guilds to make sure they are kosher.
If you are in London I highly recommend Training Skills UK where I did my level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing, they are very decent indeed and the course was excellent.
They do a Gas Safe course on weekends which I think is what you are looking for.

Be really careful with online companies, there's some right scammers out there.
Always get the training centre's registration number and check it with City and Guilds to make sure they are kosher.
If you are in London I highly recommend Training Skills UK where I did my level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing, they are very decent indeed and the course was excellent.
They do a Gas Safe course on weekends which I think is what you are looking for.

Reply to Does anyone have experience with Training providers? Need help in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock