Search the forum,

Discuss Document bag/forms/stickers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just passed my ACS and am looking for some kind of zipped folder for my gas books/forms/stickers that's easy to open and take on the road.
can anyone suggest one?

Nice leather look type aren`t cheap. Cheap plastic type don`t last long and less so if you have a habit of placing them on the roof of the van whilst putting tools in the van and then driving off.

Reply to Document bag/forms/stickers in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Would love some advice please: I had 4 radiators replaced in September as part of a kitchen refit. This included new copper piperwork behind the walls where the Rads are placed. The system wasn’t flushed or anything, just installed and the plumber left. A few weeks later we noticed that our...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock