Search the forum,

Discuss Do you know the name of this tile? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know the name of this tile and where I can get it from please ?

Attachments

• E5269D37-4252-4FA5-9B3D-1285ACF911F5.png
    E5269D37-4252-4FA5-9B3D-1285ACF911F5.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 6EC1D268-B668-470A-8671-21CE63F08F78.png
    6EC1D268-B668-470A-8671-21CE63F08F78.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 37

Reply to Do you know the name of this tile? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock