Search the forum,

Discuss Do you know other tools than FASTRA STOPL and Ravetti STOP/SYSTEM? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi! I am writing my master's thesis at university. Please help me if you know of any other similar tools. The aim is to find out devices that can be used in case of a gas pipeline failure, for pipeline sectioning. The material of the pipeline is both polyethylene and steel. The pressure limit is up to about 10 bar.
Thank you for your help!

Reply to Do you know other tools than FASTRA STOPL and Ravetti STOP/SYSTEM? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point having them empty. I was practically born in that flat but no point being sentimental if I'm not intending to stay in Italy (except as a Brexit...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Vaillant EcoTec 931 R1 47-044-32 I have worked in this industry for over 40 years and never experienced this. One of the issues being that the boiler is fitted in a property that I own and rent out. Apologies for the length of this post but it is a long and involved story and if any of you have...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everybody! I rent a house with a Vaillant Ecotec pro combi boiler installed. I live in Brussels, not UK. Last year I had low pressure up to the point the boiler stopped working and saw the F.22 message. I searched my way through the Internet and found that I had to refill the boiler using...
Replies
Views
SteVen_200984
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock