Search the forum,

Discuss Do you have a place for an apprentice Plumber in east Sussex UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We are an apprentice training agency and are currently are working with a young man who has been undertaking a Level 2 Plumbing Apprenticeship. He has been progressing very well and is extremely motivated and driven to move forward. The company he was working with have finished their project and have relocated which has left our apprentice out of trade. We are looking for an urgent new placement of a minimum of one month for him with a Plumbing Company, to allow him the opportunity to progress on his apprenticeship. The training provision is all up in place so he is ready to go! We are looking to place him in an area spanning Hastings, Bexhill on Sea, Eastbourne and Brighton. If you feel you may be able to accommodate this young man then please get in touch - we would so value your help! Many thanks.

We are an apprentice training agency and are currently are working with a young man who has been undertaking a Level 2 Plumbing Apprenticeship. He has been progressing very well and is extremely motivated and driven to move forward. The company he was working with have finished their project and have relocated which has left our apprentice out of trade. We are looking for an urgent new placement of a minimum of one month for him with a Plumbing Company, to allow him the opportunity to progress on his apprenticeship. The training provision is all up in place so he is ready to go! We are looking to place him in an area spanning Hastings, Bexhill on Sea, Eastbourne and Brighton. If you feel you may be able to accommodate this young man then please get in touch - we would so value your help! Many thanks.
Thanks so much for posting here! I hope you manage to find a position via the forum for the guy. We've setup a 'looking for apprentice positions' area on our electricians forum (electriciansforums.net - future reference!) but not got round to it yet on this plumbing forum.

So I've moved the thread to the 'looking for a plumber' area which is about near as I can get for now. I'll sort the categories out over the next few weeks. So hopefully if you come across the same issue again we'll be geared up for you. :)

Reply to Do you have a place for an apprentice Plumber in east Sussex UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock