Search the forum,

Discuss Do I need a vented cap / end in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys. Im planning in removing our utility room sink (and worktop) and just having a solid worktop there. Currently, our washing machine and dishwasher are plumbed into the sink waste. If i remove the sink and just have the waste for use with the dishwasher and washing machine, will i need the top vented? Fit a vent valve? Thanks

Reply to Do I need a vented cap / end in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect a sink and dishwasher in the kitchen and a sink and washing machine in the utility room to a 50mm waste pipe running within the suspended floor to...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
We have issues with the plumbing in our old apartment and we have vibrations in the floor, especially after we have flushed a lot of water like after a shower or running the washing machine. There's also a low frequency humming all over the apartment. I'm thinking there must be some pipes under...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated advice. In addition to draining slowly, the sink also back fills when the washing machine pumps water out. I have had the initial undersink work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock