Search the forum,

Discuss Do I need a P Trap for new shower waste? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Bosh787

Hi,

First time doing a bathroom remodel - took out bath to replace with shower but the bath waste is too high and I want to do a wetroom style.

I have 7cm of aggregate / screed over the top of the ply sub-floor so my plan is to lay the new shower waste pipe into a channel cut through that and use a Wirquinn Extra Flat shower waste which is only 4cm together with a strap boss onto the waste stack so I can get get the slope.

The Wirquinn waste has anti-ordour mechanism built into it so does this mean I don't need / should not install a P trap on this new waste line?

Many thanks,
B

Reply to Do I need a P Trap for new shower waste? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock