Search the forum,

Discuss Do I have a water leak? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

My x0.0001 water meter needle moved very slightly over a 20 minute period. Stop clock not turned off.

When I turned the stop clock off it did not move over the same.period.

Does this mean water is escaping indoors? Or does it fluctuate a bit and is normal?

No sign of leak or leak damage indoors and I've lived at the property for 2 years.

Thanks,

Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222-195148.png
    Screenshot_20221222-195148.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20221222-195127.png
    Screenshot_20221222-195127.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Toilets not overflowing ?

Reply to Do I have a water leak? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back on and leak has not come back. What happened?
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and it was hammering constantly after filling. I turned off this stopcock, drained all the pipes, turned the taps back off and then let the water back...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my 20-year-old unvented cylinder (an Ariston Classico HE STD 150) 5 days ago and I hadn't noticed that it was leaking. He fixed the leak today but now the...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it. There's an in-ceiling speaker where water was dripping from, and there were slower drips coming from a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock