Search the forum,

Discuss Do i have a leak from by bathroom? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

PeterEllis

There is a small area of discolouration on the kitchen ceiling beneath where the bath is located.

I first noticed this a few weeks ago.

Can anying help?

Ok, 1st step would be to check visually in the bathroom for any signs of water on the floor etc, eg from behind the basin, toilet. 2nd step would be to remove the bath panel and check for wetness.

Reply to Do i have a leak from by bathroom? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the floor tiles one of the floorboards on side of the bath was wet through and almost rotten. So I feel the water has been seeping through that due...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I cannot work out which tool I need to remove the tap. There is a small hole (8mm?) to the side but I can’t seem to get a fixing from either a alum key or screwdriver. Ever hopeful…? Matt
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
I have a vented hot-water cylinder that was installed when the house was built - 38 years ago! It has a header tank in the loft and the cylinder is located directly above the ceiling of a new and expensive kitchen. It does not leak and causes no obvious problems. Should it be replaced? Advice...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock