Search the forum,

Discuss Do I chase the connections into a wall. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dodger2303

Hi all.

I am in desperate need of a second opinion.

I have two pipes (hot and cold water) that once ran down from the bathroom above and round a corner to our sink. Previously they were in a box in but the wall they were boxed into has been removed and now we are left unsure what to do now.

The wall in question is an external corner wall. Solid double brick (no cavity) wall.

We are unsure what to do as we need corner connectors when the pipes reach the floor as well as a t junction to connect a supply pipe to our washing machine.

We obviously want the nicest look but I am very nervous of burying pipes with connections in a wall.

At the top there is an area where we could install an access point with shut of valves if needed.

We are trying to choose between

1 - chasing it all into the wall and covering with plasterboard.

2 - boxing it all in again to allow easier access to the pipes in the event of a leak

I wish I could also post a picture.

Any help greatly appreciated as we need to start work tomorrow.

Either is ok upto you tbh

Reply to Do I chase the connections into a wall. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock