Search the forum,

Discuss Divertor valve issue ideal instinct in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
I went to an ideal instinct were the hot water was cycling hot and cold. Upon inspection the flow pipe on the boiler was getting hot instantly as the hot tap was run. Indicating the divtor valve isn't moving all the way across when there is a hot water demand. I have past the job on to ideal as its under warrenty. Anyone had this fault before on this type of boiler? Which part of the divertor valve needs swapping? Just the actuator?

Whip the plate out Matt have a look in it bet there's a restriction of some kind , before you go swapping parts try my quick fix blast it out at your local car wash you will see the crap come out . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191126-065708.png
    Screenshot_20191126-065708.png
    539 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Divertor valve issue ideal instinct in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock