Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher, Sink, Washing Machine to the same waste outlet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Currently the Dishwasher has it's own waste outlet to the outside, the sink and Washing Machine share one.

Designing a new kitchen we will have all of them sharing one waste outlet - is this do-able or full of problems?

Perfectly ok with the right fittings, check out the McAlpine site.

Perfectly ok with the right fittings, check out the McAlpine site.

I am getting the kitchen designed by Howdens and the kitchen designer didn't know too much about the plumbing side.

Will I be able to fit one of those with whatever fittings I need for a triple waste outlet?

CLH_DIGI_DET_A00076

Would this do?

Sink Trap with Twin 135° Nozzles

I won't be fitting it, I just want to make sure it can fit under the sink with a drawer.

Pretty sure the plumber could hack out bits of the designer cupboard to make it fit. :D

Personally, I'd not do that.

Why? Each discharge should have some form of trap otherwise you WILL get sewage smells in a year or two.

Post #4 can be removed, doesn`t make sense since JL did a sneaky edit.:mad:
<Memo to myself>
Always quote. :D

Yes Sneaky because after saying (quote) "McAlpine?" A decent person would of "Liked" or "Thanked" being told where to go and look and then come back in a seperate post adding the McAlpine part link with words such as "Like this" if they were unsure but you went back and added the part and the final sentence. o_Oo_Oo_O

Yes Sneaky because after saying (quote) "McAlpine?" A decent person would of "Liked" or "Thanked" being told where to go and look and then come back in a seperate post adding the McAlpine part link with words such as "Like this" if they were unsure but you went back and added the part and the final sentence. o_Oo_Oo_O

Wow. Just Wow. Check that post I replied saying "informative",

As to editing my post - what do I gain from it? Nothing.

It says more about you that you consider that as sneaky.

Yes you can do it that way but I agree with Dave, better to trap each thing separately.
At home I just did my new kitchen with individual traps on the bowl and a half sink, each with its own pipe out to the gully. “Oh how hideous to see two pipes” - but I know it will give me less trouble and no smells over its lifetime and I am a lazy sod with maintenance.

So currently in the design the sink (single sibk)is in the centre where existing exit pipe is with the dishwasher and washing machine either side.

So I need to have 3 exit pipes all to the outside gulley.

So currently in the design the sink (single sibk)is in the centre where existing exit pipe is with the dishwasher and washing machine either side.

So I need to have 3 exit pipes all to the outside gulley.

In my world yes. They can all join up outside though.

Reply to Dishwasher, Sink, Washing Machine to the same waste outlet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock