Search the forum,

Discuss Dishwasher Pipe Fitting Help. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. Complete noob, apologies in advance.
I am attempting to fit a dishwasher at home and would like to know the correct part to purchase to attach to the hot water pipe under the sink and make it so it has 2 outputs (i.e. for sink and dishwasher).
Also the best product to buy to attach the waste pipe from the dishwasher to the one under the sink.
Please see pics.
Many gratitude's in advance!

Attachments

• sink1.jpg
    sink1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
  • sink2.jpg
    sink2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
As per @SimonG dishwasher will be a cold fill, which connecting one of these Washing Machine Valve Tee 15mm x 15mm x Âľ - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/washing-machine-valve-tee-15mm-x-15mm-x-/60723?tc=JT7&ds_kid=92700055281954514&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo__2iuje6wIVDrTVCh1vIAb_EAQYASABEgLwDPD_BwE will help you with this, Ben-gee has given advice for the trap/waste arrangements.

Reply to Dishwasher Pipe Fitting Help. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my dishwasher. I assume the washer may need a replacement. Anyway I cannot for the life of me turn the water off I.e at this cap. I understand I should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hello I am fitting a kitchen in a new room without services. Looking to tile the floor so everything under the tiles really needs to be fit and forget. Looking for best advice on fitting drainage for the sink and dishwasher please. Photos of situation below. Sink will be under window and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock