Search the forum,

Discuss Dickie Dyer tools and consumables are now available from CORGI direct in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DfqAaRfXUAAw8U6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dickie Dyer tools and consumables are now available from CORGI direct in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is there a direct drop-in replacement for a Mira 8 exposed shower mixer valve? My father-in-law says it was fitted 30 years ago. Spares no longer available. The critical dimension is the gap between the nuts that attach to each side of the valve body. Has anyone done this replacement?
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
The User Guide etc states an available temperature range of 25-80c. Various instructions found online instruct to turn it fully clockwise to display maximum 80c, then back it off and stop at desired flow rate, ie 55c. However, turning the dial fully clockwise (hottest) displays maximum 30c, and...
Replies
Views
We just had to let you know about our new & updated 2022 CORGIdirect Invoice Pad - CP19 Concisely invoice your customers for the work that you have carried out with this professionally presented form Now Available for Next Day Delivery...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock