Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt 5 piece £530 + vat at Costco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just got back from Costco they have a 5 piece set at £530 + vat (£635.98) comes with

Impact driver - DCF887
Drill - DCD791
Circular saw - DCS570
Jigsaw - DCS331
Light - DCL050
3x 5Ah 18v lithium ion battery's

All brushless comes in three cases

Reply to Dewalt 5 piece £530 + vat at Costco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had my van done last night and all my corded and cordless power tools have gone After talking to police and others, it seems there is a "master" type ford transit key available from amazon for around 25 quid which will open various models, including dead locks 4 or 5 transits got robbed in my...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Anyone thinking about shelling out on new tools hang on to your £££' still end of June/early July just having a coffee with a makita rep, and some interesting tools out at the minute soon to be followed by some others, I inow a lot of you are hilti and Milwaukee addicts so this probably won't...
Replies
Views
ghjhg5856
G
M
It had to happen one day but it's still a shock when that day comes. My old faithful 18v DeWalt combi drill bit the dust today. The old faithful managed to stagger on to the end of the job but just couldn't cope any more and overheated and died as I finished. This was a relationship...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
D
HI EVERYONE I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT STARTER TOOLS ETC. BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE FOUND THIS KIT. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS OR KNOW IF ITS ANY GOOD TO GET ME STARTED?? CLK124 12 V / 4 Piece Kit 2x 12v (1.2Ah) Lithium-Ion batteries Lithium-Ion charger 45 minute charge time 12v Drill Driver...
Replies
Views
dan22
D
G
8-PIECE DEWALT KIT - used but 100%! Location: Margate For sale is my 8-piece Dewalt kit as I no longer really use it having moved away from installs. It is used but in great condition and all in complete working order (3 of the drills have brand new chucks too!) so a...
Replies
Views
roisinroisin21
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock