Search the forum,

Discuss Desperately seeking remedial flue kit in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Good Morning all. Desperately need a remedial flue kit for a Prima 60 p/n 5107284. Everywhere is out of stock - obsoleted. Is there a workaround I wonder? Thanks for a reply,

New boiler

Reply to Desperately seeking remedial flue kit in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling suggests means no gas, blocked flue or blocked condensate pipe. There is gas, the flue is clear, and the condensate pipe goes into the under-sink waste...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I went out to a Potterton Kingfisher MF RS today. Found that the inner flue has rotted out (as usual for the Pottertons of the day). Instinctively I assumed that since you can get a remedial kit for the Profile, Prima etc etc- that meant I would be able to find one for the MF RS...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock