Search the forum,

Discuss Desperately seeking a plumber for boiler - Wembley area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I turn on hot water tap, it doesn't always trigger the boiler, especially with the shower. As it normally works with the bathroom sink I turn that on to trigger boiler and then turn on the shower. Okay for us but when you have guests :(

When I turn on hot water tap, it doesn't always trigger the boiler, especially with the shower. As it normally works with the bathroom sink I turn that on to trigger boiler and then turn on the shower. Okay for us but when you have guests :(

Make and model of boiler ? is it a combi ? you will need a gas safe engineer to look at it call 0800 408 5577 Gas safe they will give you numbers of engineers local to you

Afternoon. I am in the Midlands so not in your area. But I am sure one of the boys/girls will be along shortly that can help you.

Make and model of boiler ? is it a combi ? you will need a gas safe engineer to look at it call 0800 408 5577 Gas safe they will give you numbers of engineers local to you
Make and model of boiler: Turbomax VUW 242E, 282E. Yes it is a combi. Thanks, I will call now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Desperately seeking a plumber for boiler - Wembley area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock