Search the forum,

Discuss Dans Jobs in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
1. Images and videos are screwed up, I'm fixing that today. Fingers crossed.

2. Email for the forum is changing to something @ plumbersforums.net - Using [email protected] for all three forums is just too confusing for me with the hundred or so emails I get a day. Splitting them up will help me.

So you may find emails stop working during that change.

3. Ads. We need an income from Google, so I'm working on that on-going. You can subscribe to get rid of them all but it's not a requirement. The amount, and where they are, and whatnot, will change over the coming months so keep that in mind.

If you can think of anything else then please add it to my thread here which I'll sticky.

Lou and I have signed up to be NHS Volunteers, and also registered with two local foodbanks, and also with council to help vulnerable people get prescriptions and food parcels and generally helping in nipping the shop etc. So I've dropped most work forum-wise in favour of doing that which is taking up a few hours a day so I can't get in the mood to sit long enough to make big forum changes. But I realise I screwed up the image hosting when I upgraded the forum the other day so that's priority.

Hang in there. And a massive thanks to all forum staff (volunteers also!) who are helping out during this dodgy time, and always. (Which on this forum is actually just Shawn right now so we will be looking at adding more staff here ASAP also)!!

Reply to Dans Jobs in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock