Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss Randall HS3 22mm Motorised Three Port Mid-Position Valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

recurring Issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have changed this valve twice in the last 3 years........ is this normal or would i expect to get longer use out of this valve?

I would get rid and fit a Honeywell or a Drayton valve. I would have expected them to have lasted longer, did you change the whole valve or just the head?

I would get rid and fit a Honeywell or a Drayton valve. I would have expected them to have lasted longer, did you change the whole valve or just the head?
Thanks. 1st time I changed both head and valve 2nd time just the actuator. Are both the Honeywell and Drayton compatible and like for like (4 wires and dimensions)?
Thanks

Reply to Danfoss Randall HS3 22mm Motorised Three Port Mid-Position Valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock